Kids Club Policies and Procedures
To ensure the safety of the children in our care and your peace of mind, the following rules of operation will be implemented at all times:
1. The Little Monsters kids club welcomes children aged 3 years to 12 years, regardless of race, religion or physical condition.
2. Children must be dropped off and picked up by the same parent or guardian. They are not allowed to leave unaccompanied. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made.
3. Children must always be registered during check-in and check-out by their respective parent/guardian.
4. The parents/guardians are encouraged to take their child to the restroom before entering the Little Monsters kids club.
5. Staff at the Little Monsters kids club are not permitted to accompany a child to the restroom.
6. Children will not be permitted to enter the Little Monsters kids club if they are ill or show signs of any communicable diseases or conditions. The decision to admit a child is at the sole discretion of the Little Monsters kids club supervisor. Please be informed that the staff are not allowed to administer any medications.
7. Parents/guardians are responsible for the behaviour of their children. Uncontrollable behaviour will not be tolerated. If a child behaves improperly, the parents/guardians will be called to the Little Monsters kids club to collect their child.
8. No personal toys, food or drinks are allowed in the Little Monsters kids club.
9. In the event of an emergency evacuation of the Little Monsters kids club, children will be escorted to a designated secure area. All procedures will be explained to you during the registration of your child.
10. Failure to follow the rules of operation may lead to the loss of the Little Monsters kids club privileges.
11. Parents are not permitted to stay with their children at the Kids Club.
12. Parents/guardians must remain on the hotel premises while their children are at the kids club.
13. The Little Monsters kids club welcomes children with special needs. The teams will work together with the parents in order to provide the most appropriate care for your child.
All children must be registered by a parent or guardian at the start of their holiday. By completing the registration you agree to the terms and conditions laid out in the pack. ‘Little Monsters’ is part of our children’s entertainment programme.