To ensure the safety of the children in our care and your peace of mind, the following rules of operation will be enforced at all times:
1. This is an activities facility where the best possible attention to safety is given by our trained NVQ Children Entertainers.
2. It is open for children between 3 years and 12 years regardless of their race, religion or physical limitations.
3. Children must be dropped off and picked up by the same parent or guardian. NO EXCEPTIONS. Children are not allowed to leave unaccompanied.
4. The parents/guardians must always register their children during check-in and check-out.
5. The parent/guardian is encouraged to take their child to the restroom before entering the Little Monsters Kids Club. Staff at the Little Monsters Kids Club are not permitted to accompany a child to the restroom.
6. Children will not be permitted to enter the Little Monsters Kids Club if they are ill or show signs of any communicable diseases or conditions. The decision to admit a child is at the sole discretion of The Little Monsters Kids Club supervisor.
7. The parent/guardian is responsible for the behavior of their child. Uncontrollable behavior will not be tolerated. If a child behaves improperly, the parent/guardian will be called to the Kids Club to collect their child.
8. No personal toys, food or drinks are allowed in the Kids Club.
9. In the event that emergency evacuation of the Kids Club becomes necessary, children will be escorted to a designated secure area.
10. NVQ qualified childcare entertainers in the Kids Club are available at all times.
11. Parents are NOT allowed to leave the premises whilst their child is in the Kids Club. Failure to follow the rules of operation may lead to the loss of Kids Club privileges.
12. Parents are not permitted to stay with their children in the Kids Club Facility.