KANIKA HOTELS & RESORTS strives to achieve a “low environmental impact” from its operations and is fully aware of its environmental responsibilities, which applies to all of its hotels. The Environmental Management System is based on the ISO 14001 and all employees are expected to adhere to our Environmental Policy at all times.
KANIKA HOTELS & RESORTS, aware of the need to carry out its activities with appropriate respect for the environment, is committed to complying with the following environmental principles:
• To rationalise and make good use of natural resources, to reduce the impact on the environment, by minimising the consumption of resources and promoting energy-saving and efficiency in its facilities
• To continuously improve and prevent pollution, by implementing the necessary measures to reduce environmental effects and prevent potential accidents with an environmental impact
• To continuously update the environmental programme, by setting objectives and goals as part of our environmental management system
• To continuously adapt to the applicable environmental legislation and regulations, in addition to other requirements which must be met by the company
• To promote environmental education and awareness amongst our employees, as well as our customers and collaborators in relation to environmental protection, by providing information about all the actions carried out within our company.
Our policy has been communicated to our entire team and is available to the public, our customers and our collaborators.